Coffee Tour and Volcán Arenal



Our first full day in Costa Rica required several hours of bus time, but our students had a blast with breaks touring a coffee plantation and hiking the base of a volcano. The students were excellent ambassadors at the coffee plantation and purchased as much as they learned (a ton). While hiking to the volcano, the wildlife viewing was far better than I've seen in past years and I believe this was largely due to our students' maturity and respect for the setting. I couldn't be more proud.

I'm posting from my phone now so I will post some more impressive pictures later, but here are some snapshots of our fun-filled day...




 





 

Tomorrow is our "water day" as we plan to kayak, hike to a GORGEOUS waterfall, and enjoy several hours at the hot springs. If today wasn't enough, our students will certainly be worn out by tomorrow evening!


 

Comments

  1. Thank you for the blog! ("Gramma" to Adam Watkins)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the Deal faculty are having fun too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Pictures from Sunday!

Water Day